Gymnastics * Trampoline * Giant Foam Cube Pit * Games
For ages 3 yrs and older
|# of Children||# Coaches||Fee|
|Up to 9 children||1 coach||$195|
|10 to 15 children||2 coaches||$220|
|16 to 21 children||3 coaches||$245|
All children must be able to participate on their own without parental accompaniment.
The cost of the party is based on the number of children attending and the number of coaches required. Numbers include the birthday child.
All parties consist of 1 hour of gym time and 45 mins in the party room.
Birthday Party Days and Times
Sept to June
|Party 1||4:30 - 6:15pm|
|Party 2||5:30 - 7:15pm|
|Party 3||6:30 - 8:15pm|
July & August
|Summer Party 1||11:30am - 1:15pm (one coach only - up to 9 participants)
|Summer Party 2||12:30pm - 2:15pm|
How to book a Birthday Party
New members may register online via the Birthday Party Event Calendar below, in person or over the phone.
Members with a profile must register through the family login button, in person or over the phone. Once logged into your account, go to the "events tab" and search for your party date and time. You may use the Birthday Party Event Calendar below to quickly search for an available date but once you click and select your choice be sure to also select "Already a Customer? Click here to Login " otherwise you may create a duplicate account.
- A registration of $195 (min cost of one party) will secure your event date and time and is taken at the time of booking.
- The balance owing (if applicable) must be paid a minimum of 7 days prior to the date of the party.
- Refunds are granted with a minimum of 7 days notice less a $50 cancellation fee
- You may transfer a birthday party date with a min of 4 weeks notice with no penalty, otherwise the cancellation fee is applied.
- Less than 7 days, no refunds and no transfers.
- Cancellation requests must be received by direct phone contact or email to email@example.com. Messages left on the machine will not be considered.
- For your convenience, we offer glossy coloured 4" x 3.5" birthday party inserts that fit into your personal invitations which clearly show the location of our club and all the necessary contact information. You may pick them up at any time at the front administrative office.
- on the day of the party, the birthday client must provide the club a list of children attending the party with parent contact name and number.
Click here for the Birthday Party Participant List Form
- You may bring in any food (no nuts please) or drink
- You may be creative and decorate as you like but there is no tape allowed on the walls for any reason. We suggest just decorating the table.
- No helium balloons please.
- You have access to the party room 15 mins prior to the end of your gym time.
- There is a fridge available to store any items that need to be kept cool or frozen.
- We ask that the party room participants be mindful of their times as other parties by be following and to assist EYGC staff with clean up.
- The specific party room will be assigned by the birthday party coordinator. Only the front board room or kitchen are available.
Other Important Details
- Children should wear athletic attire which should not be overly baggy/loose, no jewelry, long hair should be in a ponytail and bare feet are best. Jeans, skirts or dresses are not allowed.
- Parents are not allowed in the gym during the birthday party. Parents must view the party from on of our viewing areas.
- If any of your participants need a support person we require one week prior notice to the date of the party for special arrangements.
- Snacks and drinks (except water) are not allowed in the gym.
- There will be a group photo opportunity provided at the end of the gym portion of the party. One parent may access the gym at this time to snap a photo. Parents will not be allowed in the gym any other time to take photos or videos.
Click here for the Birthday Party Event Calendar
Click here for the Birthday Party Participant List Form (To be completed for all parties)