Open gym is a non-instructional, drop-In style session that provides an excellent opportunity to visit our facility and enjoy the open use of our equipment. Whether it is to see if gymnastics is a good choice for a first-time younger child or if you just can’t get enough of our sport, drop-In sessions can be the perfect choice for many people!
These classes are fully supervised by certified gymnastic coaches but are non-instructional. Coaches are on site to ensure a safe and positive environment for all participants and will be happy to give some advice or technical directions if asked. Register and pay per visit.
- Age 12 yrs and under
- Parent/caregiver accompaniment & supervision required at all times (max 2 students per parent/caregiver)
- Parents/caregivers are not allowed on the equipment.
- No charge for babies that are in a carrier or sling.
- Do not throw your child into the pit.
- 16 yrs and older
- Limit of one student on the trampoline at all times.
- No inversions (flips) on or off the trampoline or tumble track.
- No headfirst or stomach first landings into the foam pit, always land feet first or in a seated position.
- No gum, belts, jewelry (watches, dangling earrings, necklaces/chains) or shoes allowed in the gym.
- EYGC supervisor is on site for safety and supervision. The EYGC supervisor has final authority on all matters and has the right to remove participants without question for inappropriate or reckless behaviour.
- No swearing or offensive language.
- No persons suspected of or under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be permitted entry.
- Participants must respect the equipment and the other participants. Please put the equipment back in its original spot at the end of the practice.
- Cancellations – No refunds, only credits.
- New members must pay a registration fee per student after the 3rd visit.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Drop-in sessions DO NOT operate over TDSB holidays or statutory holidays.
- Coaches are subject to change without notice due to availability.
- Prices listed do not include the $45 annual, per student, EYGC registration fee – valid July 1 – June 30 of each year.
- Age limits are calculated as of the first day of the class.